New Media and Technologies Group
With its nearly six decade background in intellectual property law, Rosenfeld has gathered a New Media and Technologies Group which adeptly applies its expertise to all forms of new media and developing technologies. We are on the cutting edge of all matters in the field including Internet streaming, encryption, piracy security, Cloud storage and management, and the distribution and protection of content on multiple digital and mobile platforms. Our new media user and content owner clients frequently call upon us to help explain, defend, litigate and/or assert their legal rights in various forums. Not only are we well-versed in the area's foundational issues but we are also at the forefront of hot topics like issues of privacy, publicity and advertising injury caused by multi-player video games and other digital interactive programs. With the growth of new media and technology outpacing the laws that have yet to govern it — often causing confusion and conflict over use rights and increasingly complex licensing schemes — we expertly assimilate these complex issues to protect our clients in the right ways for these times.
As the world of film and television becomes more digital and technology-driven, we have also found that our entertainment clients benefit from having this group's expertise to call upon. Our suite of new media and technology attorneys, Entertainment Transactions Group experts and Litigation Group practitioners provide clients with the right combination of advisers in an exciting, but challenging, climate for intellectual property and entertainment.
- Rami Yanni Quoted On "Google" Trademark
- Rami Yanni Discusses Dispute over "Google" Trademark
- Bonder, Lapine Scrutinize Security Cameras After Hogan-Gawker, KKG Cases
- Rosenfeld, Meyer & Susman LLP Featured in the Los Angeles Daily Journal
- Rosenfeld, Meyer & Susman Congratulates Attorneys on their Selection as Southern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars for 2016
- Leif Reinstein Named Partner At Rosenfeld, Meyer & Susman