Rosenfeld's Litigation Group has long prided itself on its results. With a team of experienced trial attorneys and talented associates, our litigation practice group has the depth to tackle the most complex matters. We are not afraid to try difficult cases or to pursue challenging appeals. Our firm has had a long-established relationship with the music, film and television industries. As a consequence, we have a special expertise in litigating matters relating to entertainment and intellectual property disputes. Our experience and skills expand well beyond those niches, however, as our litigators often handle trust and estate, complex business, real estate and construction, labor and employment, probate, civil rights and catastrophic personal injury litigation.
Our litigators have tried cases in state and Federal courts throughout California, as well as in numerous other jurisdictions. We are also experienced in handling arbitration proceedings of all kinds. In addition to trial work, we represent clients in both state and Federal appellate matters, which often involve complex and novel legal issues. Although certain matters require final resolution through the legal process, it is often a quick settlement that benefits clients the most. In all cases, we strive to identify the best possible outcome for our clients and achieve that result as expeditiously as possible, with appropriate sensitivity to our clients’ needs and resources. To that end, we staff our cases appropriately and pride ourselves on providing clients with direct access to our most experienced litigators.
Rosenfeld also represents clients in cases involving securities violations, securities fraud and breach of fiduciary duty. We are renowned for securing one of the largest punitive awards ever approved by the California appellate court. Our cases include representing parties in major class actions brought under federal securities laws.
We encourage you to take a look at our site and learn more about the litigation services we can provide to you or your company.
- Rami Yanni Quoted On "Google" Trademark
- Rami Yanni Discusses Dispute over "Google" Trademark
- Todd Bonder Shares Insight into Star Trek Fan Film Dispute
- Todd Bonder Quoted in Daily Journal Story on "Star Trek: Axanar" Fan Film
- Bonder, Lapine Scrutinize Security Cameras After Hogan-Gawker, KKG Cases
- Rosenfeld, Meyer & Susman LLP Featured in the Los Angeles Daily Journal
- Rosenfeld, Meyer & Susman Congratulates Attorneys on their Selection as Southern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars for 2016
- RMS Attorney Ryan Lapine Wins Over $2 Million Jury Verdict for Client Doublevision Entertainment